[FriBidi] status of pyfribidi pyfribidi2 etc etc

Philip Semanchuk osvenskan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 07:02:55 PDT 2015

Hi Robin,
I don't know if this helps you or not, but on our project we use
Reportlab 3.1.44 in conjunction with pyfribidi 0.11.0 from
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyfribidi/

Underneath we use fribidi-0.19.6 on OS X or whatever is in the Ubuntu
12.04/14.04 repos.

No Windows, though, so this might not help you a lot. :-/