[FriBidi] fribidi and meson

John Emmas john at creativepost.co.uk
Fri Mar 9 06:26:12 UTC 2018

On 08/03/2018 22:39, Khaled Hosny wrote:

> Please consult the official documentation, FriBiDi’s mailing list might
> not be the best place to ask about meson:

Thanks Khaled but I'm guessing that if it's possible for FriBIDI to
build MSVC projects (or libraries) it can only do this if its meson
build script has been suitably configured?  Before I move my question to
the meson community, can I at least check if other FriBIDI users are
managing to build FriBIDI with MSVC?  And if so, are they doing this via
meson?

Or is there some alternative build strategy I should be looking at? Regards,

John