[FriBidi] fribidi and meson

John Emmas john at creativepost.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 10:46:07 UTC 2018

On 12/03/2018 07:51, Dov Grobgeld wrote:
> In git master, there is no longer a glib dependency. I rewrote the two
> c-based tests to remove all references to glib.

Thanks Dov - I updated from git and it now rebuilds those two missing
exe's - so I'm guessing it was failing last time because Glib couldn't
be found (BTW, the new exe's seem to run okay too).

One last question... what do you see if you run fribidi.exe (or
fribidi-caprtl2utf8.exe?)  In my case they just seem to hang, with no
visible output at all.  Should I be passing some parameters when I run
them?  (I'm currently launching them without any command-line arguments).

John