[FriBidi] fribidi and meson

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 11:03:27 UTC 2018

They are probably hanging waiting for input from stdin. Type "abc" and
Ctrl-z and see if they exit. Or use redirection.

Again, if you do `ninja -C build_dir test` does it complete without errors?
Under both VS2005 and VS2015? If so, I'll ignore the VS2013 error I saw a
few days ago, and will create a new release.

Regards,
Dov