[Ftp-release] Announce: telepathy-spec 0.20.1

Simon McVittie simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 04:33:15 PDT 2010

The "I can't build there!" release. This revises stable version 0.20.0 to fix
incorrect language bindings; please use this one instead.

telepathy-spec is the document defining the Telepathy real-time communication
framework's D-Bus API, from which all our other projects are derived.

0.20 stable branch:
  <http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/spec-0.20/>

Also available from:
  <http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/spec/>
  <http://telepathy.freedesktop.org/releases/telepathy-spec/>
  <git://git.collabora.co.uk/git/telepathy-spec.git>
  <http://git.collabora.co.uk/?p=telepathy-spec.git> (gitweb)

Fixes:

• Correct the tp:name-for-bindings on ServerCertificate to be
  Server_Certificate, leading to the intended names (server_certificate
  rather than servercertificate, etc.) in generated bindings. (smcv)