[Galago-devel] Checking out code

Gen Zhang genneth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 23:25:29 EET 2005

Aha. Well, that worked, very, very well. I've built the core things, and
I must say, it's very impressive. There seems to be a recent drop in
activity tho...? I presume everything is awaiting official sanction from
FD.O, and the recent security issues didn't help things.

There's just one thing that I'm puzzled about right now, and that's how
best to start galago-daemon. It seems that it should be started by the
first client trying to call on that service, but for some reason, it's
not starting (at least over here). Also, the dbus description file seems
to imply that it ought be run as root...?

Again, very nice work -- any todo lists? :)

Gen