[Galago-devel] Checking out code

Gen Zhang genneth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 10:32:51 EET 2005

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 21:25:29 +0000, Gen Zhang <genneth at gmail.com> wrote:
> There's just one thing that I'm puzzled about right now, and that's how
> best to start galago-daemon. It seems that it should be started by the
> first client trying to call on that service, but for some reason, it's
> not starting (at least over here). Also, the dbus description file seems
> to imply that it ought be run as root...?

Actually, I've just worked out what it was -- missing configure flags.
It defaulted to putting the dbus service file in /dbus-1/services
instead of /usr/share/dbus-1/service. I'm at work -- did this over
SSH, but I will test to make sure it's working when I get home.

Found the TODO lists too... :D

Gen