hex-a-hop

Miriam Ruiz miriam at debian.org
Mon Dec 1 01:29:06 PST 2008

2008/11/30 Miriam Ruiz <miriam at debian.org>:

> It depends on libsdl1.2-dev and libsdl-pango-dev , and on gettext and
> po4a for the translations.

http://www.miriamruiz.es/git/sdlpango.git.tgz

I've gittified sdlpango, but I cannot create a repo with it from here
(ssh key), I'll do that from home this afternoon. In any case, if you
want to check it, there is a tarball with the clone --bare of the
project. I hoped to be able to set up a repo through http in my web
server, but I wasn't able, sorry for the dirty hack of puting a tgz
there.

I'll email sdlpango maintainers in Debian to tell them about this.

Greetings,
Miry