Common inter-distro git repo for SDL Pango

Miriam Ruiz miriam at debian.org
Mon Dec 1 01:42:26 PST 2008

Hi,

We're setting up a mailing list [1] for sharing the patches and
changes needed for some games among the different distributions. Long
story short, I'm using hex-a-hop [2] as a guinea pig, but it depends
on sdlpango, which seems to be missing in some of the distros and BSD
flavours. I plan to also set up a common repository for it too, with
Debian patches applied as well as other patches that other distros
might have, if any. As far as I know, upstream is missing or inactive,
am I wrong? I'm CC'ing him too, just in case.

I'm writing to you as you're listed as the maintainers of that
package. I'm also CC'ing the games mailing list. Feel free to forward
this mail to Joss too (if you want), as he is also listed as a
maintainer and initial packager of it. I'm not writing to him
directly, you all know why.

Greetings,
Miry

[1] http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/games/2008-November/000006.html