No subject

Tue Oct 13 23:28:46 PDT 2009

from the Internet and so may not be freely distributable - but several<br>
people are interested in providing replacements for the sounds, as<br>
well as in packaging versions without sound meanwhile, this is being<br>
fixed already.<br>
So we are wondering about all the other data, that Parallel Realities<br>
crafted: the game levels, the texts, the 3D models, the textures, the<br>
cutscenes, etc. =A0Are they released under the GNU GPL, like the game<br>
engine?<br>
There is a note on the website stating that data is non-free, and<br>
we&#39;re unsure whether this applies to these data too. =A0Could you<br>
clarify? =A0Perhaps we can work on a list of files, or we can use<br>
categories of works like &quot;everything except the musics and sounds&quot=
;.<br>
Ideally, we&#39;d like you to mention it in the source releases and on the<=
br>
website. =A0Alternatively, mentioning it in this discussion while<br>
keeping the mailing list in Cc: would help too.<br>
By the way, our question concerns Blob Wars, Blob and Conquer,<br>
StarFigher, Virus Killer, but also The Legend of Edgar, which is<br>
newer.<br>
All the best with your games and books :)<br>
--<br>
e Knights<br><a href=3D"http://www.battleforthesolarsystem.com">http://www.=
battleforthesolarsystem.com</a><br>

--0016364d1d8d20b81f047349c52c--