Games project at gitorious (was Re: glpng patch)

Pavol Rusnak prusnak at suse.cz
Wed Oct 14 04:51:12 PDT 2009

On 09/11/2009 02:48 PM, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> BTW, we still have to somehow centralize all the git repositories
> instead of the chaotic structure we have now

I created "games"[1] project at gitorious. It could serve as an umbrella
for all games related repositories, when we decide to move them from
repo.or.cz. It is maintained by "games-maintainers" team and I will add
more people to it after you register. What do you think?

[1] http://gitorious.org/games

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK                                       SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team                            Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144                                     19000 Praha 9, CR
prusnak[at]suse.cz                                http://www.suse.cz