manual position backend (new design)

Stephen Wing stephen at wintoncourt.co.uk
Mon Aug 13 06:03:16 PDT 2007

Andrew Turner wrote:
> I can imagine the calendar writing
> it out during the day (and it also has my valid-until).
I like the sound of that - this would be appear to be another really
good example to produce to show the power of Geoclue...  The geolocation
applications on smartphones often use calendar entries as a trigger for
profile changes (eg heading into a meeting the phone goes onto silent
automatically) - providing a calendar to Geoclue conduit would allow a
whole raft of other applications to action based on the new location...

Stephen