wiki rewritten + bugzilla default QA changed

Jussi Kukkonen jhkukkon at cc.hut.fi
Thu Mar 13 06:33:57 PDT 2008

Cheers,

I rewrote the main wiki page. It should now be up to date and less
cluttered. As a consequence lot of the links that used to be there are
no longer. I believe this is mostly a good thing, but please take a look
at the old one and add anything that you think belongs on the page.

Application ideas longer than one line, new feature ideas and things
like that should be put on their own pages and linked from the front
page, in my opinion.

The documentation that the page links to is currently on o-hand.com
since I just couldn't figure out how to get it served on freedesktop.org.

Do modify and/or comment.

New page:
  http://geoclue.freedesktop.org

Old page:
  http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/GeoClue?action=recall&rev=32

Also, I decided to change the "default QA" in Bugzilla: it's now
geoclue-bugs at freedesktop.org. If you want to get notified of Geoclue
bugs, start "watching" that account in your bugzilla settings.

Thanks,
  Jussi