Missing libgeoclue.so.0 file

k roy kroykroy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 10:24:22 PST 2009

I have successfully installed geoclue-0.11.1 in my Intrepid Ibex. However
when I try running the test-hostip.c example given in
http://folks.o-hand.com/jku/geoclue-docs/simple-example.html I get the
following error:

kr0y at ubuntu:~/Desktop$ gcc `pkg-config --libs --cflags geoclue`  -o
test-hostip test-hostip.c
kr0y at ubuntu:~/Desktop$ ./test-hostip
./test-hostip: error while loading shared libraries: libgeoclue.so.0: cannot

Please help!
--
~ Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned
skyward, for there you have been, there you long to return --Da Vinci