Error in referencing provider

k roy kroykroy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 22:49:23 PST 2009

Hello,

With reference to my previous mail, the problem of unavailability of the
shared library file libgeoclue.so.0, was solved on its own. I don't know
how, but I am able to properly run the geoclue examples provided on the
documentation site.

The problem which I am facing now is when I try to run the second example
"using GLib mainloop and Gypsy provider with position-changed signals" I
receive the following output:

Could not reference provider: The name
org.freedesktop.Geoclue.Providers.Gypsy was not provided by any .service
filesError setting options: The name org.freedesktop.Geoclue.Providers.Gypsy
was not provided by any .service files
Could not unreference provider: The name
org.freedesktop.Geoclue.Providers.Gypsy was not provided by any .service
files

I have started a bluetooth device and provided its address in the #define
GPS_DEVICE_NAME. Kindly explain what needs to be done so that the code
detects the bluetooth device and gives the correct output.
--
~ Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned
skyward, for there you have been, there you long to return --Da Vinci