Error while building gnome-settings-daemon

Jonathan Kang jonathan121537 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 12:59:51 UTC 2016

Hi everyone

I was trying to build gnome-control-center using jhbuild in Fedora 23.
While building gnome-settings-daemon, an error happened saying "unknown
type name GClueClient". I installed geoclue2-devel and geoclue-devel(all
packages matches geoclue*). I also tried build geoclue from source codes,
and after all of these I can find gclue-client.h and several other related
header files in /usr/include/libgeoclue-2.0/. But I still get this error.
Anyone has any idea about it?

Error message can be found here: https://paste.gnome.org/psafzbhj7.

Thanks.
--