[ghns] GHNS Latest tab

Ryan Nickell p0z3r at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 15 15:05:41 EST 2005

I'm currently using GHNS in our application, SuperKaramba.  What I'm
inquiring about is the Latest tab.  It seems to be ordered by the day of
the week, instead of the actual chronological date.  So when someone
clicks the heading for the Date thinking it would be ordered in a
sensible fashion, he/she gets an ordering of Friday, Monday, Saturday,
Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday instead.

I don't know if this has been fixed, but we are basing this off of the
KDE 3.4.0 libraries for KNewStuff.

cheers,
-Ryan