[ghns] GHNS Latest tab

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Tue Jul 19 07:28:49 EST 2005

Hi,

Am Freitag, 15. Juli 2005 07:05 schrieb Ryan Nickell:
> I don't know if this has been fixed, but we are basing this off of the
> KDE 3.4.0 libraries for KNewStuff.

I'm going to fix this in the branches/work/feature-branch, which is intended
to remain API compatible. We already have custom sorting by inheritance for
all list view items so this should be easy to add.

New features (like user ratings, comments, ...) should go into HEAD or
branches/kde4 (not yet created) depending on the release schedule, and the
download dialog will be replaced by something which looks better (probably
based on the one mocked-up by the kpdf-annotation-branch devs).

Josef