[ghns] New release of dxs-perl

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Wed Jul 20 01:50:28 EST 2005

Hi,

I just finished version 0.3 of the perl implementation. The most important
changes:
- HTTP(S) auth support (this works really well and saves us from having to
invent something on our own)
- simple ratings and comments can be done now

Try it out!
http://ghns.berlios.de/dxs-perl/

To prepare a demonstration, I'm currently working on a new web interface also.
It is themeable and therefore can be integrated easily into application
project homepages. It does however not yet implement the administrative part,
maybe it will never do this because the needed feature set is not really the
same.

Josef