[ghns] New feature: changelog

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Mon Feb 27 02:00:31 PST 2006

Hi,

I worked on a Python code repository this weekend based on GHNS (sorry, it's
not online yet). Everything worked quite well but the one information I was
always missing is what has changed if a new version of an entry is available.
Via a context menu entry, the user can now track the whole changelog history.

This is what e.g. kde-files.org has as well, like when there is a new version
of a Kexi script.

Also, the security-related features were not included in the documentation
yet, I added this as I think it should be done. The whole diff is attached,
comments welcome.

Josef