[ghns] ghns irc meeting

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Thu Sep 24 01:27:24 PDT 2009

Hi Josef,

we have some pressure of time here. And I would love to move forward
because we have time to work on this stuff starting today.

We could do a first meeting this Saturday and a second one next
Saturday?
I´m sure there is enough stuff to discuss for two meetings. :-)

What do you think? I hope this is O.K. with you,

Cheers
Frank

P.S. Have fun in India. :-)