[ghns] ghns irc meeting

Jeremy Whiting jeremy at scitools.com
Thu Sep 24 11:47:01 PDT 2009

Yes, I think one this saturday, and another next saturday would be very good.
There is certainly plenty to discuss. Frederik and I had a bit of a chat this
morning about a small sub-part of this (integrating libattica). I think two
meetings (or maybe more) would be a good idea. Josef, next week available?

thanks,
Jeremy