[ghns] ghns irc meeting

Josef Spillner (KDE) spillner at kde.org
Thu Sep 24 21:23:47 PDT 2009

Em 24/9/2009, "Jeremy Whiting" <jeremy at scitools.com> escreveu:

>Yes, I think one this saturday, and another next saturday would be very good
>There is certainly plenty to discuss. Frederik and I had a bit of a chat this
>morning about a small sub-part of this (integrating libattica). I think two
>meetings (or maybe more) would be a good idea. Josef, next week available?

Sounds good. My comment wa really more meant to say that I'm simply not
available this week. If the meeting is urgent go ahead. Next week and
all of October I'll be available on every evening.
So I might join a follow-up meeting.

I'll probably need some hours though to read up on Silk and what else
might be interesting in this context. Some interesting stuff also in
progress from my side, e.g. a student working on kde4 service
integration...

Josef