Some issues of running gstreamer-android in the emulator

Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet reynaldo.verdejo at collabora.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 13:10:52 PDT 2011

Hi

On 04/21/2011 03:51 AM, Jerome M wrote:
> Hi
>
> The removal of videoflingersink was a mistake and should have been
> reverted, see
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/gstreamer-android/2011-April/000007.html

Yes, Jerome is right. The misscommit was reverted here:

http://cgit.collabora.co.uk/git/user/reynaldo/android-2.3.2_r1/gstreamer_aggregate.git/commit/?id=2631343d7984f89879c69ec2c240feec92466d87

> 2011/4/21 Fang Bao <Fang.Bao at arm.com <mailto:Fang.Bao at arm.com>>
>
>     I have a question why setting audioflingersink library tag to optional?
>
> I think the optional tag will be fixed when flingers will be moved to
> gst-android. For now, we have to change the tag if we want automatic build.

The tag has been fixed in upstream (freedesktop.org) gst-android
repository, I'm trying out the changes and will post a new manifest
and updated instructions on the wiki for you to try out.

Best regards

--
Reynaldo