Updated Manifest

Edward Hervey edward.hervey at collabora.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 02:16:24 PDT 2011

Hi,

  The immediate items on the roadmap, in no particular order, are:

 * Port to Android 2.3.3 and make sure everything works fine
 * Make GstMetadataRetriever use the more efficient GstDiscover from
gst-plugins-base
 * Create a hardware-accelerated video sink plugin that uses liboverlay
(in order to avoid unneeded colorspace conversion, scaling and memory
copy).
 * More improvements on gst-openmax

   If you have any specific items/ideas you think are missed and are
essential, feel free to share them.

   Regards,

     Edward

On Thu, 2011-04-28 at 09:41 +0200, Jerome M wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've switched to the new manifest and everything is okay for me.
> Besides that, I would like to know if you have something like a
> roadmap of the devs of gstreamer on Android ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Jerome Marty

Edward Hervey  --  Collabora Multimedia
Lead Platforms Engineer      Co-Founder