Android-x86 support

Gerry LaChac glachac at tethermedia.com
Fri Apr 29 10:10:37 PDT 2011

Edward:

Thanks for the info.  I'm just trying not to re-invent the wheel.  I've
already had the old gstreamer android port running on x86, so I'm not so
much concerned about the code as much as the new build system using
androgenizer.

I've run into issues already with a simple attempt, but I'm building
projects one at a time so I'm not sure what lies ahead.  For example, in
libmad the Android.mk assumes arm and passes that to configure in the
--host argument.  It also hardcodes the use of the arm assembly code in
Makefile.am.  On the other hand libid3tag and ogg have built cleanly.

-Gerry