Problem in Building the gstreamer with the NDK

s.rawat imsaurabhrawat at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 02:39:17 PST 2011

HI,
I have followed the exact
instructions<http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/GstreamerAndroid_InstallInstructions#Build_GStreamer_as_a_part_of_Android>,
I have pulled the relevant shared libraries from the device' system/lib
folder and pasted it inside the

$NDK_HOME/platforms/android-9/arch-arm/usr/lib

But i am getting this error :

configure: WARNING: Divx4linux encore headers not found
configure: WARNING: no WildMidi library found (libWildMidi)

*configure: error: glib-compile-schemas not found.
make: *** [gst-plugins-bad-configure] Error 1
root at softy-laptop:/home/softy/gst-ndk/gstreamer_ndk_bundle# ls*

Can any one suggest what I have to include?I have android -9 arch-arm
based device by vendor.

Rgds,Softy

"..pain is temporary.....quitting lasts forever......"