Problem in Building the gstreamer with the NDK

Stefan Sauer ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Thu Nov 10 09:04:43 PST 2011

On 11/10/2011 08:15 AM, s.rawat wrote:
> HI Stefan
> I downloaded the latest glb - 2.28.8 (from here-->
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/glib/2.28/), untarred and
> installed it according to INSTALL and included the $HOME/temp/bin to
> the PATH.
>
> I didnt get the error of glib-schema which was getting earlier.
>
> But now I am running into this error ->
>
> ///home/softy/gst-ndk/gstreamer_ndk_bundle/jni/../glib/gobject/gsignal.h:29:30:
> error: *gobject/gmarshal.h: No such file or directory
> make: ***
> [/home/softy/gst-ndk/gstreamer_ndk_bundle/obj/local/armeabi/objs-debug/audio-example/audio-example.o]
> Error 1*

Wonder why you are getting the error at this stage and not any earlier.
That file should have been generated during the compilation of glib
earlier on. Have you rerun a full build cycle.

> If this is redundant at this stage how can i avoid it.Did i miss
> something again ??It will be good to add the "Common issues" section
> for the NDK building as well in the link
> <http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/GstreamerAndroid_InstallInstructions>.

Well, everything is new. We don't yet, know if it is a common problem :/
Also the whole glib issues should be rare, as I thought I had an old
glib ...

Stefan