Gstreamer Android Install Instructions for different versions

Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet reynaldo at opendot.cl
Mon Oct 10 14:49:19 PDT 2011

Hi Stefan

On 10/10/2011 05:29 PM, Stefan Sauer wrote:
> [..]
> Okay, did I understood it right that it would need changes on
> http://cgit.collabora.com/git/user/reynaldo/android-2.3.2_r1/frameworks/base.git/
> ?

Yes. You would need to rewrite the system integration
for 2.2. Those are the changes you see there for
'gingerbread'. Basically, you will need to start with
a clean 2.2's frameworks/base and using our changes
as a template work your way around hooking gst in.

Keep in mind you might also need to tweak gst itself,
specially the flingers. Having never tried this for
froyo myself I can only guess you will need changes
there too.

Best regards

--
Reynaldo