GStreamer on original Gingerbread

grid at rusvision.com grid at rusvision.com
Wed Oct 12 03:49:39 PDT 2011

Hi all

 Sorry, this question could be solved experimentally, but as kernel.org is
down I suspended my build.

 I`m making Android system using this instruction:
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/GstreamerAndroid_InstallInstructions
On exit, as I understand, I`ll get a practically the same Gingerbread
system with additional pack of gst*.so libraries and some executables.

 The question is: Is it possible to take these libs and executables to
Unmodified (original) Gingerbread system, build on Beagleboard-xM for
example, and run/use them here? If no - is there some other ways to take
GStreamer to another system?

Thanks