Building gst-plugins-good/ext/jpeg

Ryan Melville ryan.melville at updatelogic.com
Thu Apr 26 04:44:08 PDT 2012

>> Do you have it on the system or the NDK root? It needs to be on the latter. Stefan

I have it at /usr/lib (came with the Ubuntu system) which I agree isn't useful.

Ah, so I need to go download the libjpeg sources on my own, create Android.mk<http://Android.mk> for them, build libjpeg using ndk-build and make that available to the gstreamer build?

Is the "NDK root" the actual Android NDK install path?  Or, perhaps I can do this similar to the glib dependency and plunk the libjpeg project in the gstreamer-0.10_ndk_build dir (a peer to glib)?  I'm thinking the build output will already go to the obj/ dir and be in the link path of the configure check and jpeg plugin build?

Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Ryan