error with the gstreamer_sdk_root_android variable

Brian McKeon brian.dev.address at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 09:28:51 PDT 2013

Hi Berio,

I've run into this issue before. I also thought that "Build Variables"
would be the right place to define it, but it needs to be defined under
"C/C++ Build -> Environment" instead.

Before I figured this out, I was defining it directly in my Android.mk
file like:

GSTREAMER_SDK_ROOT_ANDROID  :=  /absolute/path/to/gstreamer/sdk

Either will work.

Cheers,
Brian