error with the gstreamer_sdk_root_android variable

Berio Molina berio at alg-a.org
Fri Jun 21 07:34:07 PDT 2013

Hi!,

I am new to this list, so I am glad to say hello to everybody!

I am trying to run one of the examples that come with the gstreamer package, actually it is the Tutorial2 project, but I get this error:

*** GSTREAMER_SDK_ROOT_ANDROID is not defined!.  Stop.	Android.mk	/Tutorial2/jni	line 13	C/C++ Problem

I am using eclipse under mac os 10.8.4, I have installed sdk and ndk and they work like a charm. I have written the path for the variable GSTREAMER_SDK_ROOT_ANDROID in eclipse/preferences/CC++/Build/Build Variables as follows:
Variable name: GSTREAMER_SDK_ROOT_ANDROID
Type: String
Value /Applications/adt-bundle-mac-x86_64-20130522/gstreamer-sdk-android-arm-debug-2013.6

but still it thinks that the variable is not defined.

Any idea how can I fix this?

Thanks a lot!