Hardware acceleration

Julien Moutte julien at fluendo.com
Thu May 23 10:21:45 PDT 2013

Thanks for correcting me Sebastian. :)

So do you think that all applications (media players) claiming hardware
acceleration on Android < 4.1 are using that private API ?

If that's the case maybe we could have a plugin doing the same if someone
feels like doing it ?

Cheers,

*Julien MOUTTE*
C.T.O.

FLUENDO Influencing the Multimedia World

San Francisco, USA & Barcelona, SPAIN
Contact phone:
Spain:  +34 933 175 153
United States: +1 415 773 5353