Error streaming rtsp using gstreamer 1.3.90

Ido Hershkovitz Wizard Proj ido.wizardproject at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 07:07:20 PDT 2014

Hi,
First - thanks for publishing the android binaries for version 1.3.90.

Second - i have moved to that version and after running the new ndk-build
and running both my app and android-tutorial-4.
my RTSP stream from an IP camera (Edimax branded) failed with the following
error:
*0:00:36.454885195 0x7d835180
gstamcvideodec.c:529:gst_amc_video_dec_set_src_caps:<amcvideodec-omxqcomvideodecoderavc1>
Failed to set up GstAmcColorFormatInfo*

On the device i get the following notification:
*"Error received from element amcvideodec-omxqcomvideodecoderavc2:
Gstreamer encountered a general supporting library error."*

*P.S - the same rtsp stream worked with tutorial-4 when using version
1.2.4.1 - but i had issues on several devices (See bug 731370).*

*Many Thanks in advance*
*Ido Hershkovitz*