NDK build gstreamer test application on android

qys qinyingsheng at hisense.com
Thu Apr 23 20:27:03 PDT 2015

Dear gstreamer team members,
I am now developing gstreamer on android.
But I have some trouble on the test.I followed the steps.
1. Build gstreamer sdk for android using cerbero, and successfully creat
gstreamer-1.0-android-arm-1.5.0.zip after execute command "cerbero -c
cross-android.cbc package gstreamer-1.0".
2. I write a simple gstreamer application in C language(please refer to
the attached file), and using NDK build successfully,and creat executed
file gstreamer-test and library libgstreamer-android.so.
3. I push the executed file gstreamer-test and library
libgstreamer-android.so to /system/lib on android, and execute the file
gstreamer-test.
But error happened, the log is as below:
shell at mst:/system/lib # ./gstreamer-test
CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE: could not load library
"/home/qys/test_c_for_android/gstreamer-test/obj/local/armeabi/libgstreamer_android.so"
needed by "./gstreamer-test"; caused by library
"/home/qys/test_c_for_android/gstreamer-test/obj/local/armeabi/libgstreamer_android.so"
not found.
4. I used the command "readelf -a ./gstreamer-test |grep NEEDED" to see
the executed file, but found the shared library libgstreamer_android.so'
path is wrong.
qys at his-Lenovo:~/test_c_for_android/gstreamer-test/libs/armeabi$ readelf
-a ./gstreamer-test |grep NEEDED
  0x00000001 (NEEDED) Shared library:
[/home/qys/test_c_for_android/gstreamer-test/obj/local/armeabi/libgstreamer_android.so]
  0x00000001 (NEEDED)                     Shared library: [libstdc++.so]
  0x00000001 (NEEDED)                     Shared library: [libm.so]
  0x00000001 (NEEDED)                     Shared library: [libc.so]
  0x00000001 (NEEDED)                     Shared library: [libdl.so]

I found maybe the cause is that the library libgstreamer-android.so path
is error.
I try many methods but could not resolve the problem, how could I do?
Thank you very much.

Bill Qin