calling gst_android_init() manually

Ananda Sagar M anandasagar.m at pathpartnertech.com
Wed Mar 30 04:34:51 UTC 2016

I would like to know how to initialize all the static plugins which by
default happens through java, jni call gst_android_init() manually ??
I am writing a native ndk application which makes use of
libgstreamer_android.so, but without having any java layer, how can i
manually call gst_android_init() ??

--
-Anand

individual(s) named. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
reliance on the contents of this mail and attached file/s is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail
from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does
not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.