GStreamer on Android Studio

Mathieu Duponchelle mathieu at centricular.com
Thu Jun 28 14:21:26 UTC 2018

Hello,

I have recently updated the Android tutorials in gst-docs, adding a gradle build system
and documenting how to use it, the commit is
<https://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-docs/commit/?id=82dd7c3215cbee1a0ba6abba7ce6f654f1b52a7b>

The documentation changes haven't been published yet, but you can clone the repository
to find the updated instructions in markdown/installing/for-android-development.md .

If you want a standalone example, you can also look at <https://github.com/centricular/android_rtsp_example>,
and follow the instructions in the README.

Cheers,
Mathieu

Mathieu Duponchelle ยท https://www.centricular.com