[gst-announce] RELEASE: GStreamer Python Bindings 0.10.14 'You Better Think'
thaytan at noraisin.net
thaytan at noraisin.net
Mon Jan 19 16:01:22 PST 2009
This mail announces the release of GStreamer Python Bindings 0.10.14 'You Better Think'.
GStreamer Python Bindings is a set of Python bindings for GStreamer, using
the same system as PyGTK.
It also comes with a number of examples.
For more information, see http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/modules/gst-python.html
To file bugs, go to http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer&component=gst-python
-------------- next part --------------
Release notes for GStreamer Python bindingsÂ 0.10.14 "you better think"
The GStreamer team is proud to announce a new release
in the 0.10.x stable series of the
GStreamer Python Bindings.
The 0.10.x series is a stable series targeted at end users.
It is not API or ABI compatible with the stable 0.8.x series.
It is, however, parallel installable with the 0.8.x series.
Features of this release
* Handle keep-refcount for GBoxed arguments
* Mark gst.message* that take ownership of the gst.Structure/gst.TagList
* Wrap new API in Core and Base
* Various other bug fixes and improvements
Bugs fixed in this release
* 543961 : Memory leak in gst.Bin.do_handle_message
* 553131 : Import modules in correct order
* 553134 : Assumes wrong RTLD constants for Linux/MIPS
* 554545 : gst.Pad methods that return a new buffer as function argu...
* 556054 : codegen: Add 'keep-refcount' handling for GBoxed arguments
* 559406 : Add proxy for gst_base_transform_transform_size
* 559768 : Fix gst-python on systems that don't support RTLD_GLOBAL ...
* 564580 : Memory leak in gst.Structure.keys()
* 566903 : gst.Pad.iterate_internal_links may raise critical warning...
You can find source releases of gst-python in the download directory:
More details can be found on the project's website:
Support and Bugs
We use GNOME's bugzilla for bug reports and feature requests:
CVS is hosted on cvs.freedesktop.org.
All code is in CVS and can be checked out from there.
Interested developers of the core library, plug-ins, and applications should
subscribe to the gstreamer-devel list. If there is sufficient interest we
will create more lists as necessary.
Contributors to this release
* Alessandro Decina
* Alexander Wirt
* Edward Hervey
* Jan Schmidt
* Sebastian DrÃ¶ge
* Thiemo Seufer
* Vincent GENIEUX
More information about the Gstreamer-announce