[gst-devel] Web development for GStreamer.net

Erik Walthinsen omega at cse.ogi.edu
Sat Dec 9 04:54:45 CET 2000

Wow.  8 responses in less than 24 hours.

Obviously there's no way to make use of that many web developers on a
project this small.  But anyone that's still interested should hop on the
gstreamer-devel mailing list and start trying to figure out how to
approach this.  I'm not a web designer by any means (though people still
seem to mistake me for one, it's odd), so I don't know how best to
proceed.

Keep in mind that I'd like to have a site ready before the end of the
year, maybe we can put the new site up the same time we do the 0.1.0
release.

TTYL,
    Omega

P.S. if anyone is interested in working on other project's websites, I'm
involved in a couple other related projects that need some help as well.
codecs.org eventually could end up being a pretty big site.  The Quasar DV
Codec is a much smaller project, but also could use a facelift.  Both are
on SourceForge.

         Erik Walthinsen <omega at cse.ogi.edu> - Staff Programmer @ OGI
        Quasar project - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/projects/quasar/
   Video4Linux Two drivers and stuff - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/v4l2/
        __
       /  \             SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - http://www.seul.org/
      |    | M E G A           Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                          for the home or office user