[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] gstreamer omegahacker

Wim Taymans wim.taymans at tvd.be
Tue Mar 21 21:24:10 CET 2000

A small question:

I'm working on MJPEG support in the avi player. I currently load the
jpeg plugin in the avi parser when i detect an MJPEG video stream.
I have the src and sink of the jpeg plugin, but now I have to create
a new src pad in the aviparser and signal the main app.

I tried a few options but it seems to end up in a trial and error
excercise. The pad is a src pad for the main app but a sink pad for
the plugin... Do you have a solution??

Wim

--
Has everybody got HALVAH spread all over their ANKLES?? ...  Now, it's
time to "HAVE A NAGEELA"!!