[gst-devel] LXR set up for GStreamer

Erik Walthinsen omega at cse.ogi.edu
Sun Nov 26 08:35:52 CET 2000

I went and set up LXR (Linux Cross Reference).  While not merged with
CVSweb, it's still useful.  Some day someone's gonna merge blame, CVSweb,
and LXR into a killer tool, but until then this is good enough.

I'll add a link to it from the Developer page soon, but until then you can
access it via the following URL:

http://gstreamer.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/lxr/http/source

It isn't updated automatically yet, but I'll see if I can get a cron job
set up to do that.

         Erik Walthinsen <omega at cse.ogi.edu> - Staff Programmer @ OGI
        Quasar project - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/DISC/projects/quasar/
   Video4Linux Two drivers and stuff - http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~omega/v4l2/
        __
       /  \             SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - http://www.seul.org/
      |    | M E G A           Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                          for the home or office user