[gst-devel] URGENT: omega at temple-baptist.com down

Erik Walthinsen omega at seul.org
Mon Apr 2 11:29:53 CEST 2001

For an as-yet undetermined reason, temple-baptist.com is not on the net.
This means I can't get my mail for the last few days.  If you've sent me
anything that I need immediately (like directions to the Den Haag LUG meet
tonight...!), please send it to me at my temporary address:

omega at seul.org

     Erik Walthinsen <omega at seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A              Helping Linux become THE choice
      _\  /_                             for the home or office user