[gst-devel] wiki urls (was: INCSCHED1: scheduling / threading branch of GStreamer)

David I. Lehn dlehn at vt.edu
Sat Apr 14 20:41:43 CEST 2001

* Tim 'Tool-Man' Taylor <tim at tool-man.org> [20010330 18:16]:
> Using the MoinMoin CVSWeb I've isolated the relevant code in
> MoinMoin/wikiutil.py:
>
> 216: return ('<a%s href="%s/%s">%s</a>'
> 217:         % (classattr, util.getScriptname(), params, text))
>
> Change that to:
>
> 216: return ('<a%s href="%s">%s</a>'
> 217:         % (classattr, params, text))

ok, that worked.   had to take out a bunch of other scriptname
references for header and footer of the page.  don't know how to fix the
title lookup thing easily so i'll just leave that.  this stuff break the
old cgi-bin wiki thing btw.

-dave
--
David I. Lehn <dlehn at vt.edu>  | http://www.lehn.org/~dlehn/