[gst-devel] Mozilla Plugin

Steven Crouse stevec at oeone.com
Tue Aug 7 19:32:50 CEST 2001

Hi all,

    People have been asking where they can take a look at the code for
the GStreamer/Mozilla plug-in so I have setup a project for it at
Mozdev.org. I picked Mozdev rather then the GStreamer CVS because it is
really an application that uses GStreamer rather then an extension to
GStreamer itself.

    The project can be found at http://mozstreamer.mozdev.org

    If anyone is interested in working on it with me then feel free to
join the mailing list and post a message saying so. I'm excited to
finally have the code somewhere that people more GStreamer savvy than me
can have a look at, and let me know when I'm doing something the wrong
way :)

Steve (asmod)