[gst-devel] Update on the competition

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Wed Aug 8 18:16:31 CEST 2001

Given the level of true cooperation and collaboration in the business
world, I am pessimistic about whether the spec will really be used. I
think it will take one commercial member of the group to implement and
use it with much success to see its adoption.

I wonder if it's worthwhile working towards an implmentation of OpenML
based upon gstreamer?