[gst-devel] GStreamer FAQ

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Mon Aug 13 22:12:40 CEST 2001

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:

> any chance on integrating it with the Wiki FAQ ? The Wiki is great, but if
> we don't keep it up, people will get lost in the documentation swamp we've
> made.
>
> Or else remove the wiki FAQ part ?

What I'd like to see is something more along the lines of more seriously
merging the wiki into the website.  The wiki can be made to look like
whatever we want, and it would make maintenance of the website a lot
easier.  However, it brings with it some risks.  A permissions system
would be good to have, as well as a real CVS backend for the wiki....
Thoughts?

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_