[gst-devel] GStreamer FAQ

David I. Lehn dlehn at vt.edu
Wed Aug 15 17:46:35 CEST 2001

* Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> [20010813 17:18]:
> On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
>
> What I'd like to see is something more along the lines of more seriously
> merging the wiki into the website.  The wiki can be made to look like
> whatever we want, and it would make maintenance of the website a lot
> easier.  However, it brings with it some risks.  A permissions system
> would be good to have, as well as a real CVS backend for the wiki....
> Thoughts?

It's possible to add CVS support or permissions to MoinMoin but someone
has to do it.  Seems a rather large subproject just so we can maintain a
FAQ...

And adding permissions to a wiki kind of defeats it's purpose.  There
are probably better group website authoring tools out there.

-dave
--
David I. Lehn <dlehn at vt.edu>  | http://www.lehn.org/~dlehn/
Computer Engineering Graduate @ Virginia Tech in sunny Blacksburg, VA