[gst-devel] List of current issues

Myers W. Carpenter myers at fil.org
Fri Feb 2 22:15:17 CET 2001

On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 12:31:59PM -0700, Erik Walthinsen wrote:
> Here's a list of issues compiled by Brent at RidgeRun.  These will need to
> be dealt with in one form or another in the next month.  I'll go over this
> and add in my comments in another email, and anyone else who has specific
> comments about any of these should send mail to the list as well...

Here's one to add:
	- No where in the docs does it tell you how to initialize your
registry.

BTW, I got gstreamer to build.  I was having problems with the debian
package libglade-gnome0-dev.  For some reason it didn't have a dependancy to
update libglade-gnome0 at the same time.

myers

--
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.