[gst-devel] Header file restructuring needed
brentb at ridgerun.com
Wed Feb 14 22:08:17 CET 2001
Weighing in on header files ...
I like the following ideas:
- It's ok to have long filenames like gstelement_private.h.
- Include files should end in .h.
- If you don't need to reference private data from multiple files, just use
the .c file.
- Put the public headers in a /pub directory and reference them like
- This helps to distinguish public interfaces by collecting them all in
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 237 bytes
Desc: Card for Brent Bradburn
More information about the gstreamer-devel